Do you have a design that you would like to press onto your own shirt?
Once purchased, you must email the design to: email@example.com.
You must provide the original design file (SVG, EPS, PDF, or PNG).
If you are submitting a PNG it must be a high-quality PNG file (300 dpi).
Images will be printed at the quality of the file. Custom transfers are final sale.
If the image is low-quality the image will print as and be very pixelated. Images with 'DO NOT COPY' on the image, screenshots and/or Google Images can not and will not be printed.
Please be sure you have purchased the proper license(s) from the proper graphic designer(s) if you are not the original creator.
Files submitted for CUSTOM HTV TRANSFERS are not SAVED!
This HTV transfer is made with ECO-solvent ink on SISER COLORPRINT EASY Vinyl. This is NOT sublimation but a heat transfer vinyl. Shirt is NOT included.
SISER ColorPrint Easy is:
- Extremely durable, wash after wash
- Applied results light and flexible
- Excellent for multi-color jobs
- Can be applied to all colors of fabric
- CPSIA Certified - perfect for children's wear
- Adheres to:
- 100% uncoated polyester
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
Custom HTV Transfers
Set Your Heat Press:
- Temperature: 300 F /149 C
- Pressure: Medium
- Time: 10-15 seconds
Preheat garment using heat press for 2-3 seconds to remove wrinkles and/or moisture
Place The Transfer and Press:
- Place the transfer image side UP on the apparel. Remember to remove the white backing first!
- Optional but highly recommended: Cover with a teflon sheet to prevent scorching
- Close the machine and press for 10-15 seconds.
Peel the Transfer Carrier
- Open the machine and peeling off the clear transfer mask in a smooth, even motion.
- Can be peeled when warm.
- For best application, cover with telfon sheet and re-press for 2-3 seconds.